Using Python to Create Ajax-Powered Sites
From the Back Cover:
TurboGears gives Python a powerful development framework: one that dramatically increases developer productivity, and makes it far easier to create dynamic, user-friendly, Ajax-enabled Web applications. Now, for the first time, there’s a definitive guide to TurboGears–coauthored by its creator, Kevin Dangoor.
This book will help experienced Web developers get productive with TurboGears fast. You’ll quickly build your first TurboGears Web application–then extend it one step at a time, mastering the multiple TurboGears frameworks that make these enhancements possible. Next, the authors demonstrate TurboGears at work in one of today’s most advanced open source, real-world TurboGears programs: the Fast Track project status tracker. Finally, you’ll gain deep insight into the Python model, viewer, and controller technologies TurboGears is built upon: knowledge that will help you build far more robust and capable Python applications. Coverage includes
- Understanding the architecture of a TurboGears application
- Mastering SQLObject, customizing it, and using it with TurboGears models
- Utilizing TurboGears view technologies, including dynamic templates and MochiKit for Ajax
- CherryPy and TurboGears controller technologies: from decorators to deployment
- Exploring the TurboGears toolbox
- Ensuring security and identity in TurboGears applications
Visit the the book’s homepage at http://turbogearsbook.com/.
Web-2.0-Anwendungen mit TurboGears